By Ritika Trikha
Recruiters love helping people find the perfect job, but after working with dozens of candidates day in and day out, they're bound to develop a few annoyances that drive them nuts.
A recruiter's job is tough. It's up to them to match the perfect candidate to the perfect company every single time. As the job seeker, being aware of proper procedure and courtesies when dealing with a recruiter can go a long way. Don't turn off the recruiter. Stand out by aiming to be that one candidate who is pleasant, professional, and easy to work with.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap