Game Insight's the Tribez has been available on iOS devices for months now, but Android players can now jump in on the fun as well. This free-to-play tropical city-builder focuses on building up multiple villages across various themed lands, as you balance the use of a variety of resources, ranging from coins and Gems (the game's premium currency) to food, wood, stone, and more.
You'll need to complete quests to make real progress in the Tribez, but will often have your progress challenged by harmful natives that wish to attack the civilizations that you're trying to protect. Via game updates, players can now build up to 50 different kinds of buildings and complete more than 100 quests, and the game looks to only get better as time goes on, with additional islands, decorations and more being released for deeper, lengthier gameplay.
If you're ready to dive into this world of tropical adventure on your Android device, make sure to use our code for 10 free Gems and 1,000 coins as a boost to get your started! Simply enter code "games.com" (without the quotes) in the redeem code box and you'll receive your free goodies! This code can be used by all players, but can only be used once per player, per device. It will stay active for only a week from this writing, so enter it fast!
Click here to download The Tribez on Google Play --->
Have you played the Tribez on iPhone or iPad, or will you get your first taste of the game through this Android release? What will you do with your free coins and gems? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now