By John Sumser
There are a lot of us who have interesting skills, but just can't seem to find the right place to put them to work. It's easy to blame age or lack of expertise. But, it's often the case that we are square pegs in the land of round holes. For the most part, no amount of reshaping will actually turn a square peg into a right sized round one.
A resume is just one way to present yourself in the search for work and meaning. It works for lots of people. It doesn't work for everyone. Maybe you are one of the chosen few.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program