Best known of the MMORPG RuneScape, Jagex has announced a new Facebook game being developed by its California-based studio. Carnage Racing will bring "next generation racing" to Facebook sometime this November, as players will be able to take to the 3D streets in the company's first attempt at social media gaming on Facebook.
Carnage Racing will allow players to compete in a variety of races, earning experience points and virtual currency based on their performance. This virtual cash can be used to purchase new vehicles, weapons for their rides, and other "special features" that could earn them an advantage over their competition. Carnage Racing is set to offer real-time multiplayer with up to seven friends, the ability to track your highest scores on each race via times tables, and will even allow a single-player gamer to test or advance their skills by racing against AI opponents.
"Carnage Racing perfectly blends arcade style gameplay mechanics with AAA graphics to give racing fans a Facebook gaming experience like no other," says Arash Amini, Carnage Racing Producer, via a company release. "With a vast array of customization, upgrades and an army of waiting competitors, Carnage Racing is set to change the way people think about racing games on Facebook."
Carnage Racing will hit a green light on Facebook starting this November. Stay tuned for more on the game as we approach its launch!
Are you excited to try this "AAA gaming" experience on Facebook? Do you think there's an audience for such hardcore games on the Facebook platform? Sound off in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card