Ganz, creator of the massively popular children's PC game Webkinz, has released a new Facebook game that may look a bit childish, but is actually targeted at a much more mature audience. Aimed at women of all ages, Tail Towns Friends follows a community of friendly talking mice, as you're given control of an orchard and are challenged with providing the community with fruit and other items in order to stop an evil conglomerate that looks to put everyone out of business.
As players begin in Tail Towns Friends, their orchards are sparse, but can be filled with a variety of trees, decorations, storage buildings and more. Throughout it all, the soap-opera inspired storyline is presented via text windows and lovely artwork, and Ganz is apparently already planning to continually update the market with themed content so that each player can have an orchard that's as unique as they are.
With Tail Towns Friends, Ganz is looking to recreate its past success with Webkinz by once again combining the worlds of real world products and virtual codes, only here, players can collect hand-painted mouse figurines that will offer virtual codes for items within Tail Town Friends, instead of plush animals as was the case with Webkinz. Interested gamers can use the game's helpful store locator to find locations near them that offer these figures, but there are very few locations, regardless of state, that have already started to carry them.
We'll bring you more complete thoughts on Tail Towns Friends in the near future, but if you can't wait to start a new life with some new mouse friends, you can now play the game for free on Facebook.
Play Tail Towns Friends on Facebook now --->
Have you tried Tail Towns Friends on Facebook? Do you think the game's target audience would be interested in collecting these figurines? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021