NEW YORK -- Small business owners are growing more pessimistic.
A survey released Tuesday by the National Federation of Independent Business shows that owners became more pessimistic during September as employment and sales remained weak. The NFIB's index of owner optimism fell 0.1 point to 92.8.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- $50k HE Loan in this Economy? 5.49% APR ($284/mo)
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Transfer Your Debt to a Card with 0% Intro APR Until 2024
- Results: Best Travel Credit Cards For December 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold