While many players in the Ville are still trying to expand to the full game board in their first "dream home" on Facebook, it looks like additional homes are going to be released in the near future, as Zynga has released a survey asking players which sorts of themes they'd like to see in these new homes.
These homes will likely be similar to farm expansions in FarmVille, in that your avatar will likely be able to travel between each and carry on a life there, independent of the other homes (save for the occasional interaction). While we don't know exactly when the first of these homes will launch, here's a look at the options we've been presented with.
Winter Chalet Home
Victorian Themed Home
Rural Ranch Home
Forest Log Cabin Home
Touch of Tuscany home
If I had to take a guess, I'd say that the Winter Chalet home might be the first one to be released, as winter is coming up soon, and this would give Zynga the perfect opportunity to celebrate the changing of the seasons alongside winter holidays like Christmas and New Year's. Of course, that's all speculation, but a girl can dream, can't she?
We'll make sure to let you know when these new homes start rolling out in the Ville, so stay tuned!
Play the Ville on Zynga.com now --->
Which of these themes of homes would you like to see released first in the Ville? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- Clean your phone with this top-selling screen cleaner on Amazon
- Mom demonstrates brilliant recipe for DIY sidewalk paint: ‘Taste-safe …
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You