Hold onto your hats kids (and adults). It looks like the next step in Rovio's Angry Birds saga will see our feathered friends heading into the land of Star Wars, or at least that's what the company's newly created Tumblr would have us believe.
The Angry Birds Tumblr account has but one post as of this writing, with a teaser image of an Angry Bird with a glowing lightsaber. This provides a sneak peek of an apparently major announcement coming on October 8 in Times Square in New York, that also has something to do with Toys R Us. Obviously, there's plenty of room for speculation here, but it doesn't take much to wonder if the next release in the Angry Birds franchise will be branded with Star Wars content, even if it just comes as a content expansion for Angry Birds Space.
I don't know about you, but just the thought of "Angry Birds Star Wars" is enough to have me reaching for my credit card. Whether these Star Wars birds hit iPhone, Facebook, consoles or just end up coming in the form of plushies and comic books, the fact remains: this could very well be the best Angry Birds cross-promotion we've seen to date. Stay tuned for more as this exciting news develops!
Would you be excited about a Star Wars version of Angry Birds, or do you think there are certain worlds that should never collide? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Fashion and footwear blogger has a massive collection of ‘unusual’ …
- Mom furious over ‘ridiculous’ daycare conditions threatens to switch: …
- Here are 5 of the best black faux leather leggings to wear when you wa…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021