If you've already become the mayor of your very own Springfield in the Simpsons: Tapped Out on iPhone or iPad, get ready to celebrate Halloween as a new gameplay update - the Treehouse of Horror - has brought new characters, new buildings, artifacts and more to the game! We're here with a quick look at this Halloween content, which might just be enough to get some ex-players back in the game.
First things first, you'll be able to complete a new set of themed quests revolving around the Halloween holiday. The first sees you building the Springfield Cemetery, which is a massive item that can only be built for a limited time. Once you've built this, you can then squish zombies that will pour out of the cemetery every few hours. Squishing zombies and completing quests will reward you with candy pieces, eggs and toilet paper, each of which has a special purpose.
Candy can be used to purchase themed items in the store, while toilet paper and eggs can be used to vandalize buildings and trees in your friends' towns. Thankfully, this Treehouse of Horror is a complete separate section to the store, so you can easily complete your collection one item at a time. The Pet Cemetery, for instance, costs 10 candy pieces, while other items can also be purchased with Donuts, the game's premium currency. In addition to themed buildings and decorations, you can also access new characters, like Devil Flanders and Witch Marge.
In addition to all of this, the newest installment of the Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors television show will also come with a clue to unlocking a new outfit for Homer in the game, along with 10 free Donuts. Of course, this will all come at the end of October, but we'll make sure to let you know more about how to earn these free goodies just as soon as we learn more.
Click here to download the Simpsons: Tapped Out on iTunes now --->
What do you think of this large Halloween update in the Simpsons: Tapped Out? Do you still routinely play the game, or will this update be enough to get you to start again? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Walmart just did major markdowns, and robot vacuums are on sale for…
- Pottery Barn Kids has the best Halloween costumes — get one for your c…
- Snag 15% off these Canada Goose coats for women before the temperature…
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021