By Jada A. Graves
Every office has one. The Chatty Cathy who will not stop running her yap. She talks about her morning breakfast, her afternoon doctor's appointment, her evening dinner reservations ... well, you get the point.
It's time for a little perspective. Some careers are best filled by Cathys with outgoing, talkative personalities. Of course salespeople, teachers and broadcast reporters need to have the gift of gab, but those aren't the only three careers that call on professionals who love talking. Learn about these other seven occupations that are ideal for the most verbal and extroverted employees.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program