In the couple of months since my blog about unemployment has been running on AOL Jobs, I've heard from many people, both across the U.S. and around the world, who are dealing with the unique and sometimes painful challenges of unemployment.
A lot of us feel very isolated in what we're experiencing, so there's some comfort in knowing that we're not alone. It's one thing to read the statistic that there are 23.5 million un- and under-employed people in the U.S., but another thing to actually read and share each other's stories. It helps.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Ready To Travel Again? These Cards Will Take You There.
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program