Harris Corporation Media Availabilities Discussing NextGen Communications - from Cockpit to Controll
Harris Corporation Media Availabilities Discussing NextGen Communications - from Cockpit to Controller
--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Harris Corporation (NYS: HRS) is hosting media availabilities in the Washington, DC area to discuss recent major contract wins with the FAA for the National Air Space Voice System and Data Communications Integrated Services programs. Harris executives will discuss programs supporting the FAA's Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) and its ongoing operation and management of the FAA Telecommunications Infrastructure network.
- Monday, Oct. 1, 3:15-4:00pm, Gaylord National during the ATCA Conference, Cinnamon Suite, #4101
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 8:45-9:30am, Gaylord National during the ATCA Conference, Cinnamon Suite, #4101
- Thursday, October 4, 12:00-1:00pm, Harris Corporate Offices, 600 Maryland Ave, SW, Washington, DC, Suite 850 East (working lunch)
- Mr. Peter Challan, vice president, Industry Affairs, Harris Corporation, former FAA executive & ATCA's 2012 Glen A. Gilbert Memorial Award recipient.
- Mr. John O'Sullivan, vice president, Mission Critical Networks, Harris Government Communications Systems.
RSVP: PleaseRSVP and specify which date/time to RSVP@harris.com
About Harris Corporation: Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees - including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America District of Columbia Florida
The article Harris Corporation Media Availabilities Discussing NextGen Communications - from Cockpit to Controller originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.