If you're a loyal CastleVille player, your incentive to try Zynga's newest Facebook game FarmVille 2 has just increased, as the games have come together in a cross-promotion, offering CastleVille players free items in their Kingdoms for trying and eventually leveling up in FarmVille 2.
There are three stages to this cross-promotion, with different items being awarded each time you reach a certain milestone on your new farm. For instance, for reaching Level 3 in FarmVille 2, you'll receive three Dye Kits back in CastleVille. For reaching Level 10 in FarmVille 2, you'll receive three Steel Bars and for reaching Level 20 in FarmVille 2, your final reward is a bundle of Rifting Scepters.
Obviously, all of these prizes are items you could already have in your Kingdom anyway, but being given them outright saves you from being required to craft them yourself (and waste those crafting materials in the process). While reaching Level 20 in FarmVille 2 is easier said than done, make sure to check out our tips and tricks for playing the game and add yourself to our Add Me page so that you can find new friends to help you level up fast! Good luck!
Play CastleVille on Zynga.com now --->
Play FarmVille 2 on Zynga.com now --->
What do you think of this CastleVille / FarmVille 2 promotion? Will you actually try FarmVille 2 to win these prizes, or are they simply not "special" enough for you to want to invest that kind of time in a new game? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Yes, your waist will look extra ‘snatched’ in these paper bag pants…
- These best-selling Amazon pillows have more than 9,000 ratings — and t…
- ‘Toxic’ mom says she ‘shouldn’t have had children’ in emotional post: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!