By Susan Ricker
A job interview is usually the time when an employer gets to know the job candidate's personality to see if he's the right fit for the job. But what if you could choose a job that's the right fit for your personality?
A recent CareerBuilder study reveals the positions that are better suited for introverts and extroverts. While extroverts tend to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive and gregarious, introverts tend to be more reserved and less outspoken in groups. Though these characteristics aren't the only factors in choosing a job, it can help to know what kind of role you could be best suited for.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program