Even pregnancy isn't stopping Reese Witherspoon from being a player in the real estate game. The actress recently listed her retreat in Ojai, Calif., for $10 million.
Besides being owned by Witherspoon, the "meditative and restorative" ranch is famous for being the temporary refuge of Robert Pattinson as he escaped the limelight in the wake of his break-up with Kristen Stewart. (Pattinson and Witherspoon both starred in 2011's "Water for Elephants.")
According to the listing, the 7-acre ranch built in 1923 has been featured in Vogue, House Beautiful and Elle Décor. The "historic, character laden" property comes with a four-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom main house designed by influential architect Wallace Neff, a barn, horse stables and a carriage house. The grounds also feature an organic garden and a swimming pool.
Some notable features of the main house: a large and bright country kitchen, a library loft, and a living room with a massive fireplace and "soaring beam-ceiling."
Billy Rose of The Agency has the listing.
Inside Look: Frank Sinatra's Rat-Pack-Era Penthouse
Rihanna's 'Leaky' Old Los Angeles Mansion Hits the Market
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate, or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebookand Pinterest.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Get a better credit card interest rate now!
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program