Back in May, Zynga partnered up with American Express to offer players a Serve tree and Serve farm to visit for a special branded tiger in FarmVille. Now, loyal farmers will see that the Serve farm logo has come back around, and is actually available to visit yet again.
Upon visiing the Serve Farm, you'll see that while it hasn't gone under that much of a redesign, the prize you'll receive for visiting has changed. Last time, visiting the farm rewarded us with a rainbow colored tiger. This time, we'll receive a free Maltese Tiger, but you won't actually know that you've received it until you've gone back to your own farm and looked inside your Gift Box. Of course, you'll also be encouraged to sign up for the Serve prepaid card system, but absolutely won't have to in order to receive the free tiger.
Hopefully, this is just the start of another complex cross-promotion between Zynga and American Express, as we'd love to see additional free Farm Cash opportunities being presented just as before. We'll make sure to let you know if that's the case, so stay tuned!
Play FarmVille on Facebook now --->
What do you think of this second installment of the Serve Farm feature in FarmVille? Which of the two tiger prizes did you like more? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!