Congratulations to @FHAllenRealtors for submitting last week's #housepornthurs winner!
Staring out over San Francisco Bay, this four-story, waterfront home on Corinthian Island, an exclusive community in Belvedere, Calif., is a yachtsman's dream -- after all, it was designed by one.
The four-bedroom $11.95 million home was built by Philippe Kahn, who is famous for creating camera-phone technology that allows users to share photos on the Internet. In addition to being a tech heavyweight, Kahn is an avid sailor and founded the sailing team Pegasus Racing. So it's no coincidence that the home is brimming with boat-friendly features.
Nestled into a woodsy hillside of Corinthian Island, the stark, rectangular mansion boasts an expansive waterfront deck whose motorized gangway connects it to a dock. The deck also has a lift capable of hoisting a 12,000-pound boat and a davits for tending to a smaller vessel.
Additional amenities include a media room, gym, sauna and pool. There are also two terraces that offer panoramic views of San Francisco Bay and the city's financial district.
Bill Smith of FHAllenRealtors has the listing.
This home is the winner of last week's #housepornthurs, a weekly Twitter conversation hosted by @aolrealestate. Tweet listings to AOL Real Estate with the hashtag #housepornthurs every Thursday for a chance to have one of your submissions featured as a House of the Day the following week.
Click through the images below to see more homes in Belvedere, Calif.:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program