Leading Economists Doug Duncan, Mark Fleming and Peter Navarro to Address Ellie Mae's National User
Leading Economists Doug Duncan, Mark Fleming and Peter Navarro to Address Ellie Mae's National User Summit
PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ellie Mae® (NYS: ELLI) , a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that Doug Duncan, Peter Navarro and Mark Fleming, nationally known economists, are part of the speaker lineup for its Encompass® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Peter Navarro, Ph.D. is a professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California at Irvine and is the author of several bestselling investment management books. Navarro will be a keynote speaker at the Summit.
- Doug Duncan, Ph.D. is Fannie Mae's senior vice president and chief economist and is responsible for managing Fannie Mae's Economics & Strategic Research Group.
- Mark Fleming, Ph.D. is CoreLogic's chief economist and is responsible for the company's analysis, commentary and forecasting trends in the real estate and mortgage markets.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360® and DataTrac® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
"The state of the economy and the pace and sustainability of the housing recovery will impact the near-term outlook for our industry," said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. "Peter Navarro, Doug Duncan and Mark Fleming will deliver a triangulated perspective on what is ahead for the purchase and refinance markets and what trends and policies could help or hurt businesses."
In addition to these economists, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market
To view the complete schedule or learn more about Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012, visit www.experience2012.com.
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company's offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360® and DataTrac® mortgage management software systems.
Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362.
© 2012 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, Encompass360®, DataTrac®, Ellie Mae Network™ and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Campbell Lewis Communications
Bill Campbell, 212-995-8057
KEYWORDS: United States North America California Nevada
The article Leading Economists Doug Duncan, Mark Fleming and Peter Navarro to Address Ellie Mae's National User Summit originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.