Just in time for the Halloween season, PlayFirst and Sony Pictures Animation have revealed an official trailer and release date for Hotel Transylvania Dash, an upcoming iPhone and iPad game that will see players taking control of a spectacularly spooky "5-stake" resort hotel run by Dracula himself.
Hotel Transylvania Dash is set to release on September 19 on iPhone and iPad (that's tomorrow, for those keeping track), with this monster-filled version of Hotel Dash allowing players to meet a variety of characters from the film, which releases in theaters on September 28: Murray the Mummy, Frankenstein's Monster, Wayne the Werewolf, and more. Each character has its own quirks, desires and needs, and players will need to balance all of those as they book room reservations, deliver room service and even help Dracula plan a surprise birthday party for his daughter.
We'll be back with a complete look at Hotel Transylvania Dash after the game launches in full later this week, so stay tuned for more. In the meantime, check out this exclusive trailer for the game!
Are you excited to try Hotel Transylvania Dash on your iPhone or iPad? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Popular TikToker shares his top three foods that cost only $1
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now