One of the biggest user complaints about the current state of affairs in the Ville is a lack of item storage in our inventories. Currently, players can store up to 100 different items, ranging from chairs and beds to plants and building materials, and with homes that can constantly change shape and design, that space simply isn't enough. Luckily, extra storage is coming to the game very soon via a new, upgradable Storage Shed.
While we don't know how much the Storage Shed will cost or how it will be built (that is, whether it will require staff, building materials or both), we do know that it will have three stages upon launch. The first version of the Storage Shed will allow for storage of up to 20 additional items, while the second stage offers storage for 60 items. Finally, the third stage of the Storage Shed will offer 120 slots of item storage, which more than doubles our current capacity.
It's likely that these 120 extra storage slots still won't be enough for many players, and will simply end up being a bandaid on a larger wound, but some extra space is definitely better than none at all, so stay tuned for more on this exciting upcoming feature!
Play The Ville on Zynga.com now --->
What do you think of the idea of this upgradable Storage Shed? How many storage spaces would you need to clear your entire home of clutter? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Tasty vegan pies that should be on your dessert menu
- People can’t get over how comfy these $40 sneakers are: ‘It feels like…
- Easy and inexpensive dinner ideas under $25
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021