LexisNexis Time Matters, LexisNexis Legal News and LexisNexis Best Authority Win New York Law Journa
LexisNexis Time Matters, LexisNexis Legal News and LexisNexis Best Authority Win New York Law Journal Reader Rankings
Six LexisNexis Solutions Honored Overall by New York Legal Professionals
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com), a leading provider of content and technology solutions, today announced that LexisNexis Time Matters®, Legal News and Best Authority each won their respective categories in the recently released New York Law Journal Reader Rankings.
Voted on by readers of the New York Law Journal, LexisNexis Legal News was named the Best Legal News & Information App, and Best Authority was named Best Tables of Authority Software. Time Matters received top honors in the Best Docket Management Software category, as well as placing among the top three solutions in the Best Case Management Software, Best Docketing & Calendaring Software and Best Time & Billing Software categories.
- LexisNexis Time Matters (www.timematters.com) is a flexible practice management application for law firms and other organizations to manage and collaborate on legal matters and streamline operations to help increase profitability. Through the Time Matters® Mobility service, the application can be accessed using Internet-connected smartphones and other mobile or tablet devices, allowing legal professionals to be productive even when they are not in the office.
- LexisNexis Legal Newsmobile application is a tool that helps professionals stay on top of breaking legal, business and financial news, as well as monitor blogs and Twitter® with a continuously updating content feed to help inform more complete and timely decision making.
- LexisNexis Best Authority helps users quickly, confidently and accurately generate formatted Table of Authorities for use in legal briefs.
In addition to the winning entries, the following LexisNexis solutions were voted "top three" selections in their respective categories by survey participants:
- Best Legal Research App -Lexis AdvanceTMHD
- Best Matter Management Software -LexisNexis®CaseMap® .
- Best Online Research Vendor -LexisNexis®Total Litigator
More than 6,800 readers of the New York Law Journal cast votes for their favorite legal vendors. Voting was conducted via online ballot across 63 categories encompassing the areas of Technology, Research, Accounting, Insurance, Financial Services, Litigation Support, Real Estate, Education Recruiting and Staffing. Only votes cast by legitimate, verified legal professional end users were counted in the final tally.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, Inc. LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York
The article LexisNexis Time Matters, LexisNexis Legal News and LexisNexis Best Authority Win New York Law Journal Reader Rankings originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.