By Nick Zieminski
Most U.S. employers are unwilling to add workers because of uncertainty around November's elections, the federal budget, and the effect of Europe's slowdown, according to a quarterly hiring survey by ManpowerGroup.
The jobs outlook in the United States is holding steady even as it weakens in most other economies, suggesting the recent pace of slow-but-steady job growth may continue in coming months.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold