What do you try when you feel like you've already tried everything to find a full-time job?
I've been at this now for 32 months. I'm no novice at the search for work anymore; luckily for me, my skills have become well-honed.
Actually, it's ironic: Usually experience is a good thing, but the more job hunting experience you have, the worse it is for you because it means that you still don't have a job. It's an area, like burying husbands (I did that once, which was much more than enough), in which you don't want to gain experience.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Reasons You Should Switch To This Travel Credit Card
- Best Travel Cards For Winter 2022
- 3 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2024
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold