Now that the Republican and Democratic conventions are over, it's clear that both President Barack Obama and his GOP challenger, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, are jockeying to be seen as the one who can lead America into prosperity.
And that means creating more jobs.
So for this week's roundup, AOL Jobs examined the four most prominent jobs claims offered up by speakers from the two parties during their conventions, exposing what's true, false and spin.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap