By Kathryn Tuggle
Whether you're simply looking to entertain friends at a cocktail party or you're seeking a complete career change, bartending can be a unique and profitable option. Although it may sound like fun, experts say it's not an easy job, and bartending schools across the country boast that the skills they teach are essential to success behind the bar.
Because licensing and diploma requirements for bartenders vary from state to state, it's impossible to say whether or not a certificate from an accredited bartending program is a prerequisite for employment. Some bars simply rely on good old-fashioned experience when making a new hire.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program