The second (of hopefully many) market updates has launched in ChefVille, and while it doesn't bring with it a new item theme of decorations and furniture, it does allow us to put that extra pop on the front of our restaurants, as we can now buy and place a themed sign to show off our restaurant's theme.
If you've decided to take after Madeline and create a restaurant that's a throw back to a 1950's Diner, you can purchase a Diner Sign to do just that. If you're going for the "seafood shack" look, you can buy a sign for that too. All in all, there are only five signs available to purchase in this initial release, but if they go over well, many more may be added in the future. Here's the rundown of the available signs, which can be found in the "New!" section under the decorations tab in the ChefVille store.
Starter Sign - 200 coins
Country Sign - 300 coins
Tuscan Sign - 450 coins
Harbor Sign - 700 coins
Diner Sign - 1,000 coins
You're apparently not limited on the number of signs you can purchase, so if you have separated your restaurant into different themed areas, feel free to buy a sign for each. You can also purchase duplicates of the same kind of sign if you're just looking to fill up some blank space on your walls. Stay tuned for more on ChefVille's game updates, as we'll bring you everything you need to know about Zynga's newest cooking game on Facebook!
What do you think of these signs in ChefVille? What other sorts of decorations would you like to see released in the game's store? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- These Halloween press-on nails are so simple to apply — and they gl…
- Swap out your rotten jack-o’-lanterns with these simple ‘jug-o’-lanter…
- Designer transforms discarded luxury handbags into completely new item…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021