While Zynga normally doesn't offer much in the way of hints and teasers for upcoming events in its Facebook games (aside from the occasional letter on the Zynga forums), this seems to actually be a tradition in the Ville, as we learned about Dogs and the game's Doghouse before that feature launched and now, we've been told that a Greenhouse is coming soon.
Unfortunately, that's all we know about this upcoming event, but that won't stop us from speculating! If we're being logical, this Greenhouse will likely offer us a place to store our individual garden plots, so that we can continue to grow herbs, vegetables, etc. in a smaller space and save land. After all, how are we supposed to truly build our dream homes if we have to constantly manage the location of farm plots that are standing in the way of our building additional rooms?!
This Greenhouse may also serve as a way for us to speed up the growth of plots or perhaps earn free food once per day through simple collection (just as we earn coins or Happiness points for interacting with items in our homes). Whatever the case, there will likely be a series of quests to complete once the Greenhouse launches, so I hope you have plenty of active neighbors available to help you complete them. If not, you can always take advantage of the game's launch of Zynga.com and earn dozens of active neighbors in a matter of minutes. Stay tuned for more on this Greenhouse feature as we learn more!
What do you think of the idea of a Greenhouse in the Ville? Are you a big farmer, or do you mainly ignore the game's farm plots unless a quest wants you to grow something? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now