"I'm a 35-year-old mother of three in my third marriage, working as a waitress, and have let life around me 'just happen.' I exist in a reactionary state of mind." That was me 11 years ago when I decided it was time to take control of my life, become proactive and make choices to live my life.
After finishing high school, going to college was something I never wanted to do. I graduated high school as an average student and did what was necessary to finish and nothing more. Today, I have completed three two-year degrees, all with honors and graduated summa cum laude with a GPA of 4.0 with my bachelor's of science in occupational safety and health. Who knew I had it in me? Not me. I went from being an average student letting life happen to becoming a college graduate who now makes life happen.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold