"I'm a 35-year-old mother of three in my third marriage, working as a waitress, and have let life around me 'just happen.' I exist in a reactionary state of mind." That was me 11 years ago when I decided it was time to take control of my life, become proactive and make choices to live my life.
After finishing high school, going to college was something I never wanted to do. I graduated high school as an average student and did what was necessary to finish and nothing more. Today, I have completed three two-year degrees, all with honors and graduated summa cum laude with a GPA of 4.0 with my bachelor's of science in occupational safety and health. Who knew I had it in me? Not me. I went from being an average student letting life happen to becoming a college graduate who now makes life happen.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program