In keeping with ngmoco's recent fascination with mobile trading card games, the developer has just announced the launch of Fantasica on iOS and Android devices. Fantasica combines gameplay elements from multiple genres, including role-playing and tower defense, and then mixes those in with a trading card mechanic and artwork from Final Fantasy art director Hideo Minaba.
Fantasica's obvious fantasy setting sees players taking on the role of adventurer in a land of the same name as they can complete over 200 quests and timed events, like the Demon's Tower event that has been launched to celebrate the game's release. Players will collect cards and create an army that can battle against both computer controlled and real world players. Each battle is presented in real-time, with monsters appearing from the edge of the screen and your warriors attacking them automatically, whether they're an archer, warrior, mage or otherwise.
In this way, each card represents a member of your army, which can level up and earn increase stats, and the battles themselves play as tower defense rounds, as you'll simply drag your units onto the field and watch the battle unfold. Fantasica is free to play, but users can spend real money on additional cards, potions and more. If tradition holds true here, it's likely that new cards and new events will be launched in the game for weeks or even months to come, so interested gamers are encouraged to get in on the ground floor. If you'd like to try Fantasica for yourself, you can now do so by downloading the game on either iTunes or Google Play.
Click here to download Fantasica on iTunes --->
Click here to download Fantasica on Google Play --->
Have you tried Fantasica on either iOS or Android? What do you think of this latest installment in ngmoco's series of trading card games? Sound off in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Moms reveal the first time they really felt like a mom
- Score an ‘Amazon’s Choice’ air purifier on sale for 20% off right now:…
- If you’ve always wanted a robot vacuum, here’s your chance to score on…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now