DES MOINES, Iowa -- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage has fired a Des Moines worker over a 1963 incident at a laundromat, involving a fake dime, in the wake of new employment guidelines.
Richard Eggers, 68, was fired in July from his job as a customer service representative for putting a cardboard cutout of a dime in a washing machine nearly 50 years ago in Carlisle, the Des Moines Register reported Monday.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- Refi rates at 2.02% APR. Do you qualify?
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap