This gorgeous, monstrous cabin in the woods gives new meaning to the term "eye candy."
Known as Knob & Kettle Ranch and nestled in the Blackfoot Valley in Ovando, Mont., the sprawling home is owned by Pat and Nina Brock, who used to head the Brock Candy Co., which introduced the beloved gummy bears and gummy worms candy in the 1980s. And if you have a sweet tooth for soaring vaulted ceilings with wooden beams and Western-style log cabins with fire pits, then the Brocks' Montana home can be yours for $9.5 million.
The ranch sits on 1,185 acres of lush greenery in the Montana forest, and if you're a hunter, it's right in the middle of prime game territory. The interiors are a woodsman's dream: Sweeping open rooms with wood walls and ceilings, as well as exquisite stone fireplaces. See for yourself in the gallery below.
Bill McDavid of Hall and Hall has the listing.
See more Houses of the Dayon AOL .
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program