The Week's Top Stories: From Apple and Corn to Bernanke
Up today on "Talkin' Stocks," Andrew Tonner and Austin Smith discuss all of the top stories across the investment universe this week. There are a lot of big headlines to cover, including:
- Apple's incredible record-breaker
- Computer companies crashing hard
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters' new product
- High corn prices
- More vauge, but positive, language from the Federal Reserve about economic easing.
These two stories about Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and Apple are just a small part of each company's broader investment narrative. To make an educated decision about whether to invest in either of these companies today, start by reading our premium research report on each using the following links.
- To access the Apple premium research report, just click here now.
- To access the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters premium research report, just click here now.
The article The Week's Top Stories: From Apple and Corn to Bernanke originally appeared on Fool.com.Andrew Tonner and Austin Smith owns shares of Apple. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple and has options on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Motley Fool newsletter services recommend Apple and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.