Updated 1:00 pm, August 24, 2012
Law enforcement officials in New York City say two are dead and at least eight people have been shot outside the Empire State Building in violence that stemmed from a workplace dispute. The gunman is said to has been killed by police.
The perpetrator was identified as Jeffrey Johnson of Manhattan, a 53-year-old fashion accessories designer, who had been fired a year ago. Johnson shot a 41-year-old former co-worker three times with a handgun on the sidewalk outside the building, killing him, Reuters reported authorities as saying.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program