One of the ways people are surviving in this tough economy is by cobbling together part-time or temp jobs. According to a July 2012 report by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 8.2 million workers are employed part-time or in temporary positions, working without job security or benefits. Is it possible to turn these gigs into permanent jobs?
Tim Whitney, author of "The Fast Track 50 -- The Get-Ahead Guide for Temporary Employees," recommends these five tips to fast track yourself into a permanent job:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program