By Beverly Flaxington
Do you feel like you should be further along in your career? Have you received performance reviews and felt disappointed that you didn't rate better? Are you stuck or frustrated in your job?
You could be engaging in what a recent survey calls "career-limiting habits." The study found that 97 percent of employees described themselves as possessing at least one of these five traits: (1) unreliability, (2) responding with "it's not my job," (3) procrastination, (4) resistance to change, or (5) projecting a negative attitude. Their bosses believed fewer than 1 in 5 employees would actually make the changes in their behavior that could boost their careers.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap