WASHINGTON (AP) - It started with allegations of hangman's nooses, graffiti and racist comments targeting a handful of black workers at a trucking company warehouse in Chicago Ridge, Ill.
Four years later, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission had turned the case into a major class action lawsuit alleging more than 170 employees of Yellow Transportation Inc. were victims of a racially hostile work environment.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap