Employers need to stop blaming Facebook. At least if you believe the results of a new nationwide survey commissioned by TrackVia, the maker of a cloud-based application platform.
The survey asked 300 workers to name their biggest time wasters. Only 5 percent respondents cited Facebook, Twitter or another social media platform as their number one time waster. The biggest time suck? Just chatting with their coworkers (14 percent).
Of course, many of those who had regular weekly meetings felt their time could have been better spent (37 percent). Find out more about common time sucks in the infographic below. And then tell us: How are you and your coworkers wasting time in the office?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap