It was only in 2010 that New York Yankees star third baseman Alex Rodriguez bought his Miami palace, but he's already reported as trying to unload it.
A-Rod's Miami manse is on the market for $38 million, according to New York's Daily News. He built the home for $24 million when he was dating Cameron Diaz, but before construction was finished, the powerhouse couple called it quits.
The 19,861-square-foot home is a heavy hitter, with nine bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and "uninterrupted, panoramic views" of the Miami skyline, according to the listing. The gated property, which is surrounded by 12-foot walls of impact glass and guarded by 16 security cameras, features 275 feet of water frontage, complete with two docks. And hopefully you love baseball as much as A-Rod does, because the home also has a batting cage.
Outside, there are covered terraces, an outdoor kitchen and a beautiful infinity pool.
Mayi de la Vega of Southeby's International Realty has the listing.
Inside President Barack Obama's Former NYC Apartment (VIDEO)
Biggest Homes in America
Frank Sinatra's Former NYC Penthouse Hits the Market
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate, or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebookand Pinterest.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- Refi rates at 2.02% APR. Do you qualify?
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap