The Sims Social on Facebook is turning one, and to celebrate, Playfish is offering a variety of free items to players via the game's Facebook fan page. These items might be decorations or future, free energy or collectibles, so you'll want to follow along with the page throughout the next week or so, until the prizes go back to normal.
If you haven't been keeping track, players have already been given couches, bookshelves and more, but we're here with a quick wrap up, allowing you to claim all of these items before it's too late!
Click here to claim a free Lucky Couch --->
Click here to claim free Birthday Candles --->
Click here to claim a free Coalism Cabinet --->
Click here to claim free Birthday Cards --->
Click here to claim a "Jaws of Poop" Toilet --->
Click here to claim a free Venus Vanity Stand --->
It's very likely that additional prizes will be given away before the birthday celebration ends, so make sure to head over to the Sims Social Facebook Fan Page at least once per day to score any new freebies, and keep checking back with us for more o the Sim Social's birthday blowout!
What do you think of these free items in Sims Social? Which one is your favorite thus far? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Those retro rectangle sunglasses that you see everyone wearing on s…
- 15 Prime Day home decor deals under $50 nobody will guess are from Ama…
- Classic white sneakers under $50 during Prime Day 2021, from Adidas to…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!