By Vincent Trivett
We've all seen Michael Douglas deliver Gordon Gekko's classic "Greed is good" monologue in the 1987 film Wall Street. But how would you like to see one of the best hedge fund managers in history present his case for the impending end of a 200-year bear market? Or to look into the sociopathic psychology of a rogue trader?
Here are a few thought-provoking financial and economic documentaries that you can watch free online for insight into the world of money.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus