As we continue to see signs of a broad real estate market recovery, it's important to remember that the recovery still varies wildly from market to market. Anyone still struggling to sell their homes, or with underwater mortgages are well aware that things aren't better everywhere. But some of the hardest hit areas are seeing the fastest turnarounds. Realtor.com has put together a list of the top 10 turnaround towns in the U.S. The list, which shows the metropolitan areas with the fastest recovering housing markets, is ranked by comparing the year-over-year change in median prices, and the changes in the median age and size of the inventory.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold