As we continue to see signs of a broad real estate market recovery, it's important to remember that the recovery still varies wildly from market to market. Anyone still struggling to sell their homes, or with underwater mortgages are well aware that things aren't better everywhere. But some of the hardest hit areas are seeing the fastest turnarounds. Realtor.com has put together a list of the top 10 turnaround towns in the U.S. The list, which shows the metropolitan areas with the fastest recovering housing markets, is ranked by comparing the year-over-year change in median prices, and the changes in the median age and size of the inventory.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program