Let's face it, if you want to take a spin on a virtual slot machine or throw some imaginary chips into a game of blackjack, you have a lot of options to play on Facebook and beyond, but only a few incentivize that play with real world prizes. Such is the case with PlayStudios' new casino game MyVegas, which has officially launched in public beta on Facebook.
PlayStudios partnered with MGM Resorts International to bring MGM's properties to the game, ranging from the MGM Grand and Bellagio to the Mirage, Monte Carlo, Luxor and more. In this early stage, there are only a handful of slot machines available for play, and only one card game (that being blackjack), but this lineup will expand in the future. In the meantime, players can unlock the slots that are available and can gamble their initial allotment of chips, choosing to bet on as many lines as they'd like, and to bet more than $1 per line, depending on how much they'd really like to gamble.
While the slot machines are standard for a casino Facebook game, the amount of real world rewards available is definitely something to behold, as the game's Loyalty Point program will reward players for dedicated play by offering them a chance at free nights in various MGM Resorts hotels, free buffet tickets, free admission to shows and Cirque du Soleil performances and much more.
Many of these prizes are incredibly expensive and will likely only be earned by players that decide to buy chips (as these purchases come with bulk amounts of Loyalty Points), but some of the smaller event tickets or food prizes are definitely within the scope of possibility for the average player. What's more, once you reach at least level 3 in MyVegas, you can set your slot machines to "auto-spin," allowing you to rack up those Loyalty Points in the background, without ever looking at the screen. If you'd like to take a spin with MyVegas on Facebook, you can now jump into the game for free.
Click here to try MyVegas on Facebook ---->
Have you tried MyVegas on Facebook? Which of the game's many real-world prizes would you most like to win? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card