Capitalizing on the current popularity of the Summer Olympics is Spot'em, a new universal iPhone / iPad app from the folks at InJoyee. Spot'em is a spot-the-difference game, containing a few dozen images based on Olympic sports (soccer, horseback riding, etc.) and multiple gameplay modes that will hopefully keep this limited number of images feeling fresh.
As is the case with most games that require crisp visuals, Spot'em works better on the iPad's larger screen, but still technically functions on the iPhone. Some differences in scenes are rather obvious - an extra / missing hand, deleted sections of the background, different colored hair - others are more subtle, including small text differences or color shifts in striped or otherwise "busy" patterned fabrics.
You'll need to find at least five differences in each pair of images, and will receive an Olympic medal based on your speed and tapping accuracy. As each level is timed, you can purchase additional time with real money, or can also purchase hints that will point out differences with just a tap. Overall, there are some technical issues with Spot'em, mainly revolving around some blurry image sections or far-too-obvious photoshop outlines, but for a free download, you could do much worse. If anything, this would be a great game for younger players, as a way to make them interested in the Olympics, and we can't really argue with that.
Click here to download Spot'em on iTunes --->
Have you tried Spot'em on your iOS device? What do you think of these Olympic-themed images and spot-the-difference modes? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- The Truth Behind Jeffrey Dahmer’s Brutal Fate In Prison Is Revealed
- Chicago Fire Star Taylor Kinney Had A Surprising Upbringing That Most …
- Poignant Photos Of Queen Elizabeth's Funeral That Will Go Down In Hist…
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2022: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Spanx just launched the ‘perfect dresses’ that are ultra-flattering…
- The sweater vest is the easiest style trend of the season — shop 5 cut…
- These are the 5 pants trends you’re going to see everywhere this fall …
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation