Dogs, that is. It's no secret that Zynga loves dogs, and that admiration for our furry friends will continue in the Ville, as we've been given a single screenshot that hints at at least four different dogs coming to the game "soon."
While details are sparse, we can do a bit of speculating. If this is a feature that's similar to dog or "pet" releases in other games (FarmVille or CastleVille, for example), it's likely that there will be a large variety of different dogs to purchase for Ville Cash and only one or two available for coins. Or, in the case of the "free" pet, we might receive one through an adoption agency quest series (or something similar). In the picture, we see one dog playing with a stick, so it's also possible that we'll be able to train these dogs to perform tricks or at the very least "fetch."
Again, all of this is purely speculation, based on what we've seen in other Zynga games, and the only concrete fact we do know right now is that dogs are indeed coming to the Ville. Their exact date of arrival is still unknown, but you can be sure we'll let you know when dogs come to the game.
Are you excited to learn that dogs will be coming to the Ville? Would you pay Ville Cash for a specific breed of dog, or will you be happy with any breed, so long as it's technically free? Sound off in the comments!
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 6 festive dresses under $60 to wear to holiday celebrations at Nord…
- Don’t wait — winter boots are up to 50% off right now at DSW
- Granddaughter’s piano-playing has magical effect on grandpa with Alzhe…
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for December 2021
- Shop Now, Pay Interest Later With These Top Cards
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now