While Halloween may be the next major holiday, it's still a few months away, with makes us wonder why Zynga has jumped the gun, releasing a new series of avatar costumes in the Ville far before Halloween is even on most players' radar. Whatever the reason, just a few costumes are now available for both male and female avatars, but you'll need to pay Ville Cash for the ability to show off your avatar's multiple personalities.
For instance, female avatars can dress as either a Pirate or a pink Bunny for 33 and 44 Ville Cash each, respectively. Meanwhile, male avatars can also dress as pirates, with a Gorilla costume (at a price tag of 44 Ville Cash) being the other option available there.
Since there are only a couple of costumes for each gender as of this writing, it does make us suspect that a full slew of costumes will be released once Halloween actually does roll around, but if you simply can't wait that long to dress your avatar up as a fun character, then by all means head into the store now while these costumes are fresh on your mind.
Will you purchase either of these costumes for your Ville avatar? Do you think it's smart for Zynga to release these costumes now, instead of waiting for Halloween? Sound off in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card