CityVille Crew Center Goals: Everything you need to know
Place Crew Center
- Place the Crew Center
- Build the Crew Center
- Collect from 100 Businesses
Collecting from Malls should allow you to earn these business points in bulk, but you'll still need the full amount of energy to actually collect from them. Either way, we brought you a guide to building the Crew Center, which you can check out right here. You'll receive 100 XP and 10,000 coins for finishing this goal.
Upgrade Crew Center!
- Collect 10 Whiteboard Markers
- Upgrade your Crew Center to Level 2
- Increase Population by 3,000 citizens
If you plan ahead, you might be able to store 3,000 citizens worth of buildings before starting this goal and then pull them out again to fulfill that population stat with relatively little work (and without spending a ton of coins / City Cash). Even if that doesn't work, you will still receive 100 XP and 5,000 Goods for completing this second goal.
- Collect 20 Instructional Videos
- Collect from Crew Center 5 Times
- Collect from International Buildings 20 Times
Rewards: 5 energy
- Upgrade your Crew Center to Level 3
- Collect from Residences 100 Times
- Collect 25 Card Files to Fashion Buildings
You'll receive 2,000 Premium Goods for finishing this final goal in the series, which can then be taken into Downtown (if you'd like) to power some of those more "luxury" buildings that you may own. Good luck finishing these goals in your game!
[Via CityVille Wiki]
Did you already finish building your Crew Center in CityVille? Sound off in the comments!