A longtime friend of mine recently joined me in the glorious and ever-growing ranks of the U.S. unemployed. As a newbie, I think he looked to me, an old hand at unemployment, to show him the ropes.
So when I came across an online job posting that looked ideal for him, I sent it his way. He agreed it had potential and applied. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks later, he received an autogenerated "thanks, but no thanks" rejection email from the company.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap