Arkadium's Mahjongg Dimensions is the latest Facebook game to celebrate the upcoming Olympic Games by releasing themed content. In this case, players can collect boosts in a new "2012 Summer Games" series, with these boosts being available until August 13.
Similar to other collections and events in Mahjongg Dimensions, players will be able to purchase or even gift new levels to their friends, with these stages being themed patterns of just a few symbol-types. These easier puzzles will allow you to earn tons of points much more quickly and easier than you would if you were playing a standard in-game level. Of course, you'll need to pay for some of them, with the entire collection being available to purchase for 140 Facebook Credits, if you'd rather not go after them individually.
If you just want to play a new themed level for free, make sure to ask your friends to send you the Summer Sports puzzle, and you can return the favor as well. While the Torch Puzzle (pictured) is available to purchase now, other puzzles, like Parade of Flags or Closing Ceremony will only be available after July 30 or August 3, respectively. If you collect all four of these within the time limit, you'll receive a free Gold Medal VIP Boost as your ultimate reward. Good luck earning them all!
Are you excited to start collecting these four themed boosts in Mahjongg Dimensions? Sound off in the comments!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Loving the plush purse trend? Shop 5 styles for under $20 at Amazon
- Don’t miss your chance to score a pair of Reebok’s cult-favorite Club …
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do in …
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021