For anyone in the trenches in the games world, there's one phrase that you're likely to hear repeated: "Zynga is evil." Whether its an argument about how the FarmVille maker creates purposely addictive games, bilks its players for money or blatantly copies other games, there's always someone ready to brand Zynga as the new 'Evil Empire." You're off the hook, Microsoft.
The latest naysayer is a site called MBA Online, which rolled out this infographic tracking Zynga's evilness. While I can't say that Zynga is one of the most benevolent companies, this doesn't make much of an impact. Instead of shelling out derivative arguments, how about contributing something new to this (seemingly) endless conversation?
In fact, I thought twice about covering this infographic, but just couldn't resist Mark Pincus rendered as a cartoon vampire. I can just see him lounging in his office with a bottle of True Blood, muttering about how he vants to suck your blooood.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- TikToker shares a cool science experiment for kids that you can do …
- This Australian luggage brand recently launched in the U.S. and makes …
- ‘This is a major success’: Nordstrom shoppers love MCM’s newly launche…
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021