Back at E3 in June, we were given a detailed look at Insomniac's Outernauts, a Facebook game that can be easily describe as "Pokemon in space" that will have you traveling the galaxy, collecting alien creatures and training them in battle. If the gameplay sounded interesting to you then, you don't have to wait any longer to play, as Outernauts is now live on Facebook!
After you jump into the shoes of an Outernaut, you'll travel from planet to planet gathering treasures and alien species, defeating enemies and completing quests via a text-based (but in-depth) storyline. You'll earn fuel back at your Home World that can be used to travel to the far reaches of space, and can evolve your aliens to higher, stronger beings over time.
We'll have more complete thoughts on Outernauts at a later date, but our first impressions are definitely positive. If Outernauts fulfills its potential, we could be looking at the definitive "Pokemon-like" game on Facebook. Want to try the game out for yourself? You can do so by clicking on the link below.
Click here to play Outernauts on Facebook ---->
Will you jump into Outernauts on Facebook, or will you wait to see if the game picks up a major following first? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- The new Magic Bullet Air Fryer is perfect for tiny kitchens without…
- 5 delicious takes on TikTok’s ricotta toast trend
- 5 creative ways to plate ‘boring’ foods so they look amazing: ‘Do you …
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card